Friday, August 4, 2017

CoBloWriMo Introduction

Wow.  Looking back, it's been a year and a day since I last posted.  That feels kinda significant to my Pagan heart.  I've had a lot of Big Life Things going on in the last year.  Most took me away from costuming in some fashion, all ate up significant amounts of free time and brain processing capacity.  But I feel like I've kinda settled a bit and found renewed motivation for being a productive member of the costuming.  And to me a part of that means a more active online presence.  So how timely is it that Aurora from Dramatic Threads sends me a link a link to CoBloWriMo.  I'm going to take that as that Universe dropping a hint and make an attempt at sharing on the blog again.  I let myself get into a rut feeling like I had nothing to share if I didn't have some epic tutorial or research project to disclose.  I'm trying to remind myself that I have interest in other people's small projects, nifty finds and even just pictures of what they wore to some event.  So why should it be so foreign to think that some quite person out there might find some tid bit of information or idea of mine to be useful?

I'm a few days behind, but let's consider this my (re)introduction post.  Hi.  I'm Jennifer and I'm gonna do my damnedest to share my creative adventures with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment